Safe, Purified Water for Home, Camping, and More
The award-winning, world-renowned LifeStraw Family 1.0 large volume water filter can filter out viruses from an incredible 18,000 liters of water (4,750 gallons) — enough to supply a family of five with clean drinking water for up to three years.
This gravity filter is easy to use. Just pour water in the top, and clean water comes out the bottom. And it comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies.
Lightweight and highly portable, LifeStraw Family is perfect for camping. It makes filtering water a breeze at base camps, while car camping, or when camping with groups. It’s also great to have at home in the event of boil water advisories. In addition to purifying contaminated tap water, in a worst case scenario you can use the Family to remove bacteria, protozoa, and viruses from a fresh water source near your home with the LifeStraw Family.
The LifeStraw Family water filter has been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions. The same rugged design used in places like Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Pakistan and Bangladesh is now available for consumers in North America.
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter – pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom; Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour