Looking for a high-quality, rugged hand saw that:
- Isn’t flimsy?
- Has a solid grip instead of a cheap plastic handle?
- Locks for safety with a gear style lock instead of a buckle?
- Is designed to reduce friction and binding and to stay sharp?
- Can be tightened to prevent wobbly blades?
- Closes with no exposed teeth to snag on anything?
- Is made for REAL work and cuts wood, bone and plastic easily?
EverSaw 8.0 is a sturdy, well-made folding hand saw perfect for pruning, camping, hunting, backpacking, trail clearing, general household use, and as a survival or emergency utility tool.
- Saw blade 8″, extended full length 17″, closed length 9½”, 10 oz.
- Triple cut teeth hardened to stay sharp and resist wear
- 9 TPI (teeth per inch) good for utility sawing and smooth cuts
- Durable carbon steel blade stays sharp and still offers light flexibility
- Uncoated blade to reduce friction and allow for smooth pull/push flow
- Lock-in blade for safety – Won’t collapse or snap while cutting or closing
- Designed to reduce friction and binding with pull sawing. Adjustable blade.
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant comfort grip handle
- Adjustable bolt connects blade to handle; blade can be tightened or loosened
- Blade folds FULLY into handle, safe to toss in a pack or pocket without snagging
- Easily cuts up to 4″ diameter – WOOD, BONE and PLASTIC
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We love our saw and hope you do too!