The Pocket Shower is made of the same heat-resistant waterproof fabric and roll-top closure as Sea to Summit’s standard Dry Sacks. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism. The twist spout also serves to adjust the flow of water, delivering an efficient trickle to a free-flowing shower. Fill the 10 Liter (2.6 gallon) Pocket Shower, roll it to close at the top and hang it from two tough Delrin D rings with the 20 feet of lightweight cord provided. The black fabric soaks up sun during the day at basecamp for a warm shower or fill it at the end of the day for a cool rinse. For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or a sleeping bag.
- Super compact and light: zips into a pouch that measures only 3″ x 6″ and weighs just 4.25 ounces
- Gives about an 8 and a half minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar tack attached Delrin D rings. 20 foot cord included