TITAN Survival’s products are trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts all around the world, because our superior quality means Superior Performance.
Our patented SurvivorCord integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our Top-Rated MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We’ve then included a single strand of waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
- EXCLUSIVE PATENTED DESIGN – Designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our exclusive design integrates 3 potentially life-saving survival strands into TITAN’s trusted MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord.
- MONO FISHING LINE – Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
- WAXED JUTE TINDER – Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you’ll have an instant fire.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE – Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, trip-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you can think up.
- THE TITAN PROMISE – We’re an American Veteran-Owned business, and all authentic TITAN products have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you’re unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase. No questions asked.