The Siege Lantern features five C4 power LEDs, four white and one red with five output modes and a battery level indicator built into the on/off button. With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float. Use the lantern with or without the outer globe cover. Remove the outer globe and hang the body upside down by the D-ring for large area lighting needs. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center-post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.
- Features Four White C4 LED’s And One Red C4 LED To Preserve Night Vision
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Battery Indicator in the on/off button
- Removable, polycarbonate, glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360-degrees light distribution
- Comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision
- IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter submersion
- 2-meter impact resistance tested
- Ergonomic Handle Designed To Lock In Upright Or Stowed Position
- Incorporated D-Rings on top and bottom Of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions
- Low white light mode provides extended run time of 295 hours when less light is needed. Uses Three D-Cell Alkaline Batteries (Sold Separately)
- High (340 Lumens), Medium (175 Lumens), Low (33 Lumens), Red (10 Lumens), and Red SOS flashing modes.