The Cyalume SnapLight is a blue industrial grade light stick measuring 6″ long, for providing instant 360 degree illumination, that can be seen up to a mile away for up to 8 hours in optimal conditions. The SnapLight is waterproof, non-toxic, and non-flammable. To activate the light stick, bend, snap and shake the tube. The light stick has a hook and gate top, for hanging or attaching the light. Each light stick is individually foil-wrapped for protection from light and moisture, and has up to a five-year shelf life from date of manufacture.
The durable, waterproof, external body of the light stick is made from low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is phthalate free for safety. The internal illuminating substance is non-toxic and non-flammable, and the components of the light stick are recyclable. The light stick floats in water and works best between 40 to 80 degrees F (4 to 27 degrees C), and although the light stick works at higher or lower temperatures, it is less effective in colder temperatures.
What’s in the Box?
- 10 individually foil-wrapped light sticks
- SnapLight industrial grade blue light stick for providing illumination for up to 8 hours
- Measures 6″ long and provides 360 degrees of illumination
- Hook and gate top for hanging or attaching the light
- Chemiluminescent substance is non-toxic and plastic body is phthalate free for safety
- Five-year shelf life from date of manufacture for a maintenance-free alternative to other lighting