The CRKT Eat’N Tool (Black) is the brainchild of New York City designer Liong Mah. At first glance it looks like the familiar spoon/fork “spork” combination, but Liong has used his ingenuity and computer-aided design skills to create a lightweight, high-tech outdoor tool. There is an ergonomic spoon and a short-tuned fork. But in addition, there’s a handy bottle opener on one side. The right side of the handle is ground to provide an emergency screwdriver blade, which will also work as a pry for opening canisters. The large central hole is not only designed for finger gripping, but also keeps the Eat’N Tool weight down. Three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) are useful for emergency repairs. For easy snap-on carry on D-rings or loops on clothing and packs, there is a carry carabiner (non-weight-bearing).
- Multiple tools in one: spoon, fork, bottle opener
- Includes three hex wrenches
- Equipped with a carabiner for convenient transport
- Large central hole for finger gripping and keeps tool weight down
- Finished with a black non-stick coating