Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000-degree Celsius spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues. The Army 2.0 FireSteel has an ergonomic design for increased ease of use, and the striker has an integrated whistle, suited for search and rescue. Lasting for an impressive 12,000 strikes, this tiny device fits in your pocket and delivers the flame you need, anytime, anywhere.
- Compact fire starter designed to light fires in any conditions
- Provides 3000-degree Celsius (5,500-degree Fahrenheit) in any weather, at any altitude
- Durable, lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes
- Army 2.0 model features improved stainless steel striker and ergonomic handle
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal