With a passion for quality and an itch for innovation, SlideBelts has been making leather ratchet belts for almost a decade. Now, with the launch of the Survival Belt we have crafted our core product’s concept for the ultimate outdoorsman. Let’s take this outside. The unique body of the survival buckle is composed of a highly durable glass-filled nylon and features an integrated folding knife with bottle opener, flashlight, and a ferrocerium fire starter rod. Devoid of the standard five holes that plague traditional belts, the buckle instead locks onto the notches of the strap providing a more comfortable fit and the longer-lasting belt. Proudly made in the USA, the strap is crafted to withstand the harshest elements and most extreme treatment. The strap is composed of an internal webbing core coated in a durable TPU alloy protective shield. This proprietary combination is therefore leather-free, and complies with US FDA skin-sensitivity requirements.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- The Survival Belt buckle is composed of a highly durable glass-filled nylon and the strap is composed of an internal webbing core coated in a durable TPU alloy protective shield.
- SURVIVAL ESSENTIALS – The Survival belt has an AUS-8 Stainless steel Knife and bottle opener integrated into the buckle and a detachable LED flashlight and Ferrocerium fire starter rod.
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE FIT – Continuous notches that run the full length of the belt means you can precisely adjust your belt to the perfect fit.
- SIMPLE TO USE – Our easy to use buckle makes adjusting your belt effortless
- SIZING – Each belt fits up to a 48″ waist. The straps are 1-1/2″ wide. Buckles are 1-15/16″ wide x 3-3/4″ long.