A detailed guide to all aspects of using edible wild plants, from identifying and collecting through preparation. Covers 41 plants in-depth and the text is accompanied by multiple color photos.
- 512 color photos, demonstrating each edible part in the proper stage of harvest, plus showing important identifying features
- Acorns! – everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask
- Step-by-step tutorial to positive plant identification
- Photos and text comparing potentially confusing plants
- Thorough discussion on how to gather and use the plants