Learn. Practice. Prepare. Survive.
Survival situations can happen when least expected. The best defense is knowledge and confidence in the skills that will keep you alive–whether it’s for a few hours, days or long term.
The difference between life and death in a survival setting is a very slim margin. Don’t take any chances–learn how to keep yourself and your family alive.
- Skills relevant to all four seasons of the year and desert, woodland, prairie, mountain and urban environments
- Vital insights on the four core survival needs–shelter, fire, water and food
- Other topics such as navigation, first aid, tools, signaling, self-defense and more
- Practical applications for campers, hunters, anglers, hikers, climbers, skiers and all who venture outdoors
- Links to thorough, in-depth video demonstrations