An affordable pack with features usually seen only in higher-priced packs. Side mesh pockets hold water bottle snugly or provide access to snacks. Front mesh pocket and bungee storage for stashing shoes, jacket, sunscreen or map. Top bungee for rope or sleeping pad. Zippered pockets on each side. Internal and external hood pockets. Keep a water bladder cool in a padded pocket inside main compartment, with tube bungees both left and right to accommodate personal preference. Bladder not included.
Sleeping bag compartment with front zipper access. Or hang sleeping bag on front of the pack with attached compression straps.
With zip pockets, gear loops and straps all over the pack, you can hang, tie or tuck away all the gear you need for a 1-3 day trip. For longer trips, check out TETON Sports Explorer4000 or Fox5200.
- Youth and light backpacker frame pack features adjustable height shoulder straps, stowable integrated rainfly, and padded water bladder pocket. Capacity – 3400 Cubic Inch
- Two side zippered pockets, side and front mesh pockets, and top zippered pocket provide plenty of room for smaller accessories
- Top-loading main compartment and sleeping bag compartment
- Dual aluminum stays adjust to contours of your back; padded shoulder straps, lumbar area, and waist belt ensure optimum comfort
- Measures 17-by-33-by-12 inches (W x H x D); 3,400-cubic-inch (55-liter) cargo capacity; 4.5-pound weight