The RUSH 72 is engineered to be a full-featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE /Backup Belt System compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach.
When it comes to storage, the RUSH 72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your loadout organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain.
- Full-featured 72 hour backpack
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Large, external shove-it pocket, Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket, two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- 1000D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body, 210D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points